Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend Nano updates

I didn't found any scientific articles worth to mention here but I've found some nice updates on the small community of Nanotech related websites I use to visit:

There's a new update on nano-blog about Nano-tex company and other meanfull ideas.
Their clothing technology looks very promising andNano-Tex homepage has some interesting read, even if it's in the form of publicity...

I've found recently a very complete and growing nanotechnology business directory. If your nanotechnology company or product is not yet listed in this directory then this is your chance to get some attention. My Blog is already on
NanoVip's List ;)

We also had some interesting Blog updates inResponsible Nanotechnology and Molecular Torch Blogs.

More updates in the next days as we get more market data.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home